If you are not registered in the Midway University password system please visit http://aka.ms/ssprsetup and provide a personal email address as well as a mobile number. Both will be verified as functional upon entering.
You can find the Midway Password System at: http://password.midway.edu
How to reset a password once registered:
- Ensure you are registered at aka.ms/ssprsetup
- Once registered go to password.midway.edu
- You will be prompted to enter your “User ID” which is your full Midway University email address. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter the characters in the picture shown or the words in the audio (you must click the audio button and have your sound turned on to hear what is played)
- Authentication methods will then display. Select an authentication method and have it email, text or call the method to verify your identity.
- Once verified via two methods you’ll be taken to a screen that allows you to enter a new password (twice).
- Click “Finish” and so long as the password meets the complexity requirements your password will successfully be change.
If you encounter any issues along the way and are using Windows 7 or Windows 10 you can search for “Snipping Tool” and use this to provide screenshots to Help@Midway.edu with any errors that you receive so that we can provide further assistance and troubleshooting.